Need to fix Windows errors? ASR Pro can help
Here are some simple ways that can help you solve the Outlook Bulk Transfer issue. In any version of email, CTRL-click one of the messages, Marketing, and then click each additional message.Click “Next” on the Start menu or press Ctrl+F on your keyboard.A new message can be opened with selected messages and attachments.
If you are using Microsoft Outlook, you will have to deal with the situation where you need to forward multiple emails to the same recipient at the same time. After watching the tutorials, you will learn how to receive multiple emails for Outlook at the same time.
- Forward multiple emails as moodlets once in Outlook (4 steps)
- Forward multiple emails individually using the ruler function (9 steps)
- Forward number of emails one by one using Kutools for Outlook (3 steps)
Note. Holding downWith this Ctrl key, you can select multiple non-contiguous emails by clicking them one by one or by pressing . By holding down the Shift key, you can select multiple nearby emails by clicking the first and last email.
2. Click Home > Transfer. See screenshot:
3. After clicking the Next button, an email editing window may appear, adding all the emails you have selected as attachments. See screenshot:
4. Compose a letter and send it.
Automatically forward all received emails to a specific recipient in Outlook
We can usually set up a rule that automatically forwards email messages to specified recipients, such as your other email account, your Gmail account, or your competitors, etc. However, we all know that this takes a lot of time, and to set it up in Outlook you needthere is a special rule. Now we introduce Kutools for Outlook (Automatic) Forwardfeature which can set awesome auto forward rule with only few matches. Click here for a 60-day unlimited free trial!
If you don’t want to forward emails due to attachments, but want to forward them as preferred forwarded emails, Outlook offers a different scheme. Please do the following:
1. Create an open folder under your account, I named it Forward, then send some emails to this newly created folder. See screenshot:
You can select a range of emails by holding down the Ctrl or Shift key and then drag those selected emails to the forward folder.
2. Make sure the transfer folder is open, then click Home > Rules > Manage Rulesand alerts”, select screenshot:
3. In the Rules and Alerts Wizard, on the Mail Rules tab, click the New Rule button.
4. Then just apply the rule to get message I from the start section from the white rule, see screenshot:
5. Then click Next, it’s important, in the step Which conditions you can check, don’t check any items.
6. Go to “Next”, click and click “Yes” in our custom warning box. (1)
Check the “People or public space” box.
(2) Click the hyperlink People can be a public group under Edit rule description.
(3) Double click the desired connection or list in your addresses or enter the email address you want to forward to ->. See screenshots:
7. Click “OK” and then click “Next” in this step. If there are any exceptions at this stage, don’t check for them.
8.Now that you have reached the last window of the Rule Wizard, enter a name for this new concept in the field from step 1, then enter the settings for the configuration rule from step 2, as shown in the screenshot:< br>
9. Click “Done” and the emails in the forward folder will be immediately forwarded to the recipient you specified as separate emails and not as attachments.
Note. If you wish, you can remove the rule and move the folder as a whole.
While the second method allows you to send multiple emails in the normal format, sending emails is relatively tedious and requires many steps. So here I can introduce you all the handy tools – Kutools for Outlook, you canDo not use this tool to send multiple emails one by one in just a few clicks.
Kutools for Outlook: Add 100+ handy tools to get Outlook for free and try it for 60 days with almost no limit. Learn more about the free trial now
After installing the required Kutools for Outlook, you can complete this exercise as follows:
1. Select multiple email messages to forward at the same time.
Note. If you hold down the Ctrl key, you can view multiple non-contiguous emails by clicking the entire group one at a time; If you hold down the Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent letters by clicking the first and last letter.
2. Click Kutools > Bulk Forwarder, see screenshot:
3. Then, in the contact list, double-click the list to bring up the To-> system address, or enter a message address in the To-> field and click OK. See screenshot:
Speed up your PC for free today with this powerful download.